Wednesday, September 23, 2009

harder than i thought

This Globaloria class is a Little harder than I thought but I'm starting to understand it more. If my Computer would cooperate more and if i had Internet at home I'd probably would be beater at it. My dad is debating getting high speed Internet at his house, I hope he dose so I can do some work at home. We had Internet at my mom's house but she got rid of it because she never used it.

My favorite games are Monster Hunter, Castlevania Synphany of the Night, Return to Castle Wolfenstein, and Rock Band. I also like RPG's like Diablo and Sacred, because I like the different challenges and story's. I like racing games a Little but there just too repetitive for me, most are the same thing over and over, I just cant play them for a long time. My sister loves them because she thinks she's go at them, but She makes me play until I'm about too pass out so I let her win so i can leave!

No comments:

Post a Comment