Wednesday, January 20, 2010

flash hates me

I was always told that objects can't have emotions, but flash dose It will not listen to me and messes all my work up making me have to start over. all i wanted to do was make a ship sink in the water slowly, instead it either didn't move of shifted positions instantly. i didn't get anything done because flash is fighting me every step of the way and I can't get it to obey. Next time I'll just save after I get some thing to work and just work slowly and carefully.

2 comments:

  1. I have to tell you that Flash does NOT hate you. It is a very complex program and not always user friendly but has the power to do really cool things. If you have problems again send me a message through the wiki and I will help you fix it. Keep working:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you to 1) treat such a frustrating day with humor and 2)take away some good lessons about saving your work and proceeding purposely and carefully. Those are great skills. You'll get there!

    ReplyDelete