Thursday, October 21, 2010

AWSUM!!!1!1!

Things are going smoothly with flash it seems really obedient... a little to obedient. No it's not waiting for me to lower my guard... or is it? No, no it's not it doesn't have conscious thought... but what if it did? My PlayStation is updated and now plays New Vegas which means I've been playing New Vegas, a lot. I stayed up to 12:30 last night and woke up at 5:00 to play again its just as addicting as three was if not more. They didn't change much but one of them I love are the iron sights (the actual sights on the gun) so you can see what looking down a real one looks like, but I thing I don't like well two the super mutants are a lot harder to kill and the nightkin. The nightkin are super mutants that can turn invisible, which is the last thing I need when it's night and I can't see where I'm going. This is a nightkin

1 comment: