Monday, November 29, 2010

Research

While researching my game topic I couldn't help but think of all the apocalyptic games and movies. Mad Max was the first thing that I thought of and then I thought, what if that really happened when the fuel ran out. I'll admit it would be kinda cool at first but then you think about if the world did plunge into a wasteland how would you survive almost every human on the planet is used to just going to the store and buying what they need but what if that was no longer an option. Most people don't know how to grow there own food or build a shelter. And that's what my game is trying to stop if we can eliminate the need for fuel then we could have enough energy for everyone. After all do we want the whole world to look like this? 


original image


1 comment:

  1. That seems crazy! People don't know it, but we are working towards that actually happening.... With all the things we do to the world to damage it, people don't know where we could to for help or anything, and most people don't even care.

    ReplyDelete